This is my doggy, Mattie!!! I love her very much. She is about one year old. We just got here last year about March. We have another dog named Bandit. Mattie and Bandit love to play with each other mostly when we are all asleep. And trust me that gets pretty irritating.
Friday, April 4, 2008
she's big, she's bad, she's MATTIE!
This is my doggy, Mattie!!! I love her very much. She is about one year old. We just got here last year about March. We have another dog named Bandit. Mattie and Bandit love to play with each other mostly when we are all asleep. And trust me that gets pretty irritating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha, Ha very funny your still doing a blog thats good ☻
I'm not going to be able to have a pig for fair but i'll be going on vacation:(
I like the title of your post its funny
nice blog! i heard dat you had 2 delete your 1st blog because something wuz wrong with it and so then you started a new blog and dat 1 had it 2! dats y your blogs so short with only 1 post!he he he he he he he he he he he he he he!
com on! post some more, post some more! oncore oncore! He he he he he he he he he he he he he he he!
☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺
Post a Comment