always a coolcat

Hello! I'm Jenesa. I live in a family of 6. I'm 13 years old now... my b-day was July 1st. It is now July 27th. i am going to go to silverwood in 2 days!! Anyway hope you like my blog

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

C-H-A-R-L-I-E The Unicorn ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even have a t-shirt about him! By the way the sell them at Hot Topics at the mall!☺☻ What do you think about charlie. You haven't heard of charlie go to you-tube and type in charlie the unicorn. Well still keep the comments coming!!! That means you Joc!!!!
Posted by Jenesa at 6:41 PM

1 comment:

Jenesa said...

(\ /)
( .. )
(")(")


-Jenesa AKA Coolcat

March 31, 2009 at 2:15 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Myspace Glowing comments
Myspace text generator

Myspace text generator

Awsome music #2


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

I ♥ 4-H Camp

2009!!!!

Image from glowtxt.com text generator

my bestest of bestest friends

  • Jenesa
  • Jocelyn
  • browneyedgirl

stuffers

  • ▼  2009 (8)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  March (3)
      • yo yo
      • C-H-A-R-L-I-E The Unicorn ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I e...
      • FRED!!!!!!!!
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (10)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  April (1)

4-h camp forever!


adopt your own virtual pet!

Myspace Countdowns, Girly Countdowns at WishAFriend.com

buddies


adopt your own virtual pet!

background

cursor

Free Guitar MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com